The email marketing bucket list
Jump the “permanently delayed” fence
Open up email marketing possibilities
What would you put on your email marketing bucket list?
* What would you do if you have unlimited time, money and resources?
* What are the best marketing campaigns you have seen lately and why where they so great?
* What have you always wanted to do, but have not done yet?
* Anything that has bothered you too much and needs to be addressed?
* Who would you like to have as a recipient on your list? Or as a client?
* What is the smallest detail you could change that could make a massive impact?
* What achievements do you want to have?
* What would be cause for a celebration at the office?
* Who do you admire in your field and would you like to work with?
* What would be the one thing that your subscribers would go crazy about?
Some ideas you might want to put on your list:
* Shopping cart abandonment campaigns
* Create a birthday emailing
* Work with a great email marketing consultant
* Get your email marketing program reviewed
* Automate the import/ export and reports
* Email template redesign
* Create an inspiring list growth program
* Do a campaign with video in email
* Upgrade the preference centre
* Get started on better A/B split testing and optimization